Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quarter 2- Blog Post #10- New Moon

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

I finally finished New Moon, and I loved it! For some reason, I liked it better than Twilight, even though bad things happen, like Edward breaking up with Bella. The book ends with a cliffhanger, so I am very excited to start Eclipse. What happens in the end is that Jacob drops off both of the motorcycles, so that she will get grounded and will have to spend less time with Edward. He does this without knowing that Bella is already grounded. When Bella goes to see Jacob for the first time in a while, Edward comes also and Jacob reminds him of the treaty and that if he ever bites a human, the treaty is broken. Bella did not know this, so was very surprised. I wonder if Edward will turn Bella into a vampire still, and Bella will still want that, knowing that the treaty might be broken. Another dilemma is that Victoria is still on the loose, so I don’t quite know what will be happening with that in the next book. I also wonder what Bella’s punishment will be for the motorcycles, because she already knows that Charlie will be extremely angry. I hope that Jacob will remain friends with Bella even though all of this has happened, and Edward is here to stay. So much happened in this book and it was very interesting and intriguing to read about. New Moon was an amazing book and I really recommend, but read Twilight first!

No comments: