Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quarter 2- Blog Post #5- New Moon

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer

New Moon is continuing to get better as I dive into it more. Ever since Bella’s birthday, Edward has been acting really strange and it is kind of bugging me, along with Bella. It is sad that Jasper was sent away and that Alice went with him, but I guess it is for the better since he could have been harmful. I wonder when they will come home though and exactly where Jasper will be going fir the time being. I really want to know why Edward is acting so weird and I am hoping that Bella will ask. You can really feel the whole mood of the book changing because of Edward’s attitude. I feel like Edward knows something bad is going to happen or he is just really angry but doesn’t want to tell Bella why. I do really think that something bad will happen though. The overall setting of the book makes it seem that way. I thought it was very nice of Esme and Carlisle to give Bella that present though. It was something very thoughtful and wasn’t just a thing. I also thought that Edward’s present was very cute because of the fact that he sang her lullaby and recorded it for her. I do wonder what will happen when Bella and Edward go to Jacksonville together though, since Edward can’t be out in the sun without shining. It will be interesting to see how everything turns out with the trip, Edward’s attitude, Jasper and Alice, and Bella and Edward’s relationship.

1 comment:

katie said...

Hey Hailey!
I seems like you are at a point in the book that raises a lot of questions, which is always exciting. I always love when I get to a spot in a book that makes you want to keep reading until you find out what you want to know. A lot of the same things are happing in my book, such as some characters leaving town and some characters acting strange, so I now what you mean when you say you are dying to find out what is going on with Edward. I hope you find out soon and continue to enjoy the book!