Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quarter 2- Blog Post #1- Twilight

Twilight
Stephanie Meyer

Every time that I sit down and read Twilight, it gets better because more is going on. Where I left off, is definitely a big cliffhanger. I can’t wait to continue to read and see what happens while the visitors are here, now that they have finally arrived. I am very happy that Bella decided to tell her dad about Edward. Even though Billy is a nice guy, it is kind of annoying that he is so into her business, but I guess that it is nice of him to care for her. I am also happy that Edward is protecting Bella and sticking by he side while the visitors are there. I am very excited to learn more about them and see why the Cullen’s worry so much about them coming. It is very cool to see Edward and Bella to continue to bond and stick with each other. I also loved how accepting the Cullen’s are of Bella and are also looking out for her when the visitors come. Since I left off with the visitors about to enter the scene, I am excited for the action to start and see how everything turns out. I am worried for Bella though, and that she will get injured in one way or another. I have no idea what to expect of the visitors other than that because of their visit, Edward will be watching Bella like a hawk. I can’t wait to read and see what will start to happen and how everything turns out.

1 comment:

katie said...

Hey Hailey! I loved reading what you blogged about Twilight- It seems like you are really liking it and getting into the characters and the plot so far. It seems like you are at a turning point in the book right now, those parts always seem to be the most exciting to me. I haven't read Twilight yet, but so many people have loved it so much that I think I just might read it soon.